Monday, 11 January 2010

Hibernation

Well, we're in the midst of the `Big Freeze', and having just got back from Australia where it was mid 30 degrees everyday, I'm really feeling it. This is usually the time that everyone goes into hibernation as it's that much harder to leave your warm house and go outside to get somewhere.

I'm determined this year not to go into hibernation, I had a quiet weekend last weekend but I think if I have another one, then I'll officially be a bear this winter. So I've made quite a few plans for this weekend to get me out and about. I have also signed up to a 12 week course so that I feel I'm achieving something other than going to the pub.

We'll see how we get on, but I'm determined not to waste any of my remaining time in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment